Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Meet Meg!

Well, I believe I am the last blogger to submit my information…which says something about me right off the bat.  I am a horrible procrastinator! If ever a blog is late, it is usually my fault.  I was supposed to have this “fun bio” finished approximately three weeks ago…good thing Mom is “the boss.” That’s right – Jami is my mom.  


My name is Meg and I’m part time staff for Details because I’m a full time college student in Columbus, Ohio.  I attend a small, private school called Capital University and I absolutely love it!  My majors are public relations and political science pre-law.  I like to think doing work for Details – planning weddings, events, etc – is good for my public relations major.  Kind of like intern work except I get paid and does it count if you work for your mom…? I guess we’ll see. It’s good experience working with people, if nothing else.  I really love the creative side of this business too…it’s really fun helping a bride express herself and show her personality through her wedding.  Of course, everyone is different so every wedding is different which means we’re never doing the same thing. 


Hmm…what else can I tell you about myself? One of my favorite things to do is go on adventures with my friends.  We just pick a place and drive and drive until we find something to do.  I guess it’s the spontaneity that we love and just being together.  That says something about my perspective on life, at least at the moment.  I know that there are certain things in life that need to be done – like going to class, writing papers, studying for tests…all that kind of stuff but I also don’t want to let life pass me by.  When I look back on this time that I’ve spent in college, I want to know that I made the most of it.  I like to make the most of everything really. 

Something else that is really important to me is my family.  Since I don’t live anywhere close to my immediate family or close to my extended family either, for that matter, I try to see them as much as possible when the opportunity presents itself.

I think those are the most important things about me.  Thanks for listening and continue to visit our blog for great tips and tricks!

~Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment!