Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet Carolyn!


My name is Carolyn Fraser and I’m the Marketing Director for ACME Corp. Production Resources. We provide dramatic lighting décor for events. I’ve worked at ACME for 2 years, and I really enjoy being a part of the events industry and working with brides, planners like Jami, caterers, and more.


In my free time I like to keep busy with many different activities and hobbies. I love tennis, and have played on a number of different teams and leagues throughout the years. I also began training for a marathon two years ago, but life and work got in the way, so I haven’t made it to the finish line yet. I do hope to one day complete that goal and run my first race! In the meantime I also experiment with my creative, artistic side once in awhile, through abstract painting. I am a movie buff as well. I love romantic comedies, horror movies, and psychological thrillers. The whole experience of seeing a new movie in the theater (complete with popcorn of course) is so fun, and maybe because I was an Advertising major, I can never miss the previews!
Overall, I am a very social person and love to go out with my friends and spend time with my boyfriend when I’m not working at ACME.


This photo was taken at the Milwaukee Auto Show this past summer, where I got to see a Smart Car up close and personal. Before that, I thought my Mazda 3 was small! No pun intended, but I chose this picture to demonstrate that I have a creative drive and a passion for connecting with people. This can be a blessing and a curse at the same time, as I often try to be in three places at once; between work, social life, and taking on volunteer projects, I occasionally bite off more than I can chew. At least I’ve learned how to organize and manage my time.

On that note, I’ll wrap up by saying that I am looking forward to contributing as a guest blogger for Details! Hopefully you will enjoy learning more about our world, through reading advice and perspectives from a number of different experts within the events industry. We want you to have fun while gaining some important information along the way. Please provide comments and feedback on what you would like to hear from us. Please also visit ACME’s website and connect with us through our social media sites: Twitter @acmemilwaukee, Facebook, and our company blog.
Thanks for reading!

~ Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment!