Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Express Your Love!


Valentine's Day is here! Some may be feeling cupids arrows already, and some not quite. I hope both will appreciate this holiday. We are reminded to reach out, show appreciation, and love for those we love in our lives; be it your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, family members, or maybe your undying love is still a secret that you want to reveal!

Make Valentines Day 2012 special this year! Be sincere with your love notes to those special people. Of course you can still get the bracelet, ring, or romantic night at a hotel, there's no kidding there! But remember, those moments and items are more meaningful and memorable when accompanied by the words of your undying love. Written or spoken, share it!


This week I have pursued a search to help those who are not good with their words. The following quotes and phrases are not my words, but see if any fulfill your emotions that you have. Think about using some of these words when expressing your true feelings, and please share your thoughts or words of love. Today, sappy is perfectly acceptable :)


     "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.” -Robert Browning

     "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” -St. Aurelius Augustine

     “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.” -Karen Sunde

     “Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.” -Author Unknown

     “The course of true love never did run smooth.” -William Shakespeare

     “Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you.” -Lao-Tzu

     "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” -Franklin Jones

     “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” -Valerie Lombardo

     “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.” -Benjamin Franklin

     "Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price.” -St.Jerome

     “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller

     "If a hug represented how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.” -Mandy Hampton

     “You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.” -Unknown Author

     “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland

     "Where there is love there is life." - Gandhi

     A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love.” ~Mother Teresa

     "It's a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” -Agatha Christie

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment!