Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meet Ashley!

The name Details is what caught my attention first about this company. No one, well, besides Jami, is more detailed than me. I believe there is nothing better than to see the end result of an event I’ve helped plan, especially after all the stress of coordinating the small, but oh so important details. I am known for saying, “I want to see action!” Action does not happen unless those tiny, but important details come together.


I am a bride-to-be myself, and loving every minute of it! My fiancĂ© and I have been together since our freshman year at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. Our wedding date is set for October 2, 2010 in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Remember how I said I like details? Let’s just say I had everything booked and reserved for the wedding, well besides the DJ, within the first two months of our engagement. Although my planning is practically complete, I still attend as many wedding shows as possible to network and socialize with vendors, and to continue building relationships.

My passion and drive for event planning all began through the national sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma. I had the pleasure of planning and coordinating campus wide events for over 60 women on a weekly basis. Can you imagine the fine details that had to go into that work? Although I was not planning weddings at that time, I still found myself reading the couture bridal magazines and event planning books whenever I could. When it comes to being a wedding planner, there is nothing more important than knowing the old traditions along with the most current trends.

Besides helping brides plan for their big day, I work at United Healthcare in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I work alongside senior citizens helping them plan their future health care needs. As for the fun stuff, I recently got a black lab/collie mix puppy and I am having a blast spoiling her. I live for the sun, white sand between my toes, shopping, and, of course, champagne! Cheers!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment!